• Higher Secondary Education Certificate/Diploma
  • Higher Secondary Education Academic Transcript
  • Three reference letters from Academic Advisers
  • Passport Copy (showing first two pages)
  • IELTS Test Record (can not be more than 2 years old)
Yes, you can apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP), if you are eligible, based on the criteria given.
  • You have 180 days after you receive your final marks in your last semester to apply for PGWP.
  • Your study permit must have been valid at some point during these 180 days.
Two options are available to choose from, either:
  1. Apply for a visitor record to stay in Canada longer.
  2. Leave Canada and apply for your PGWP from outside.
You must apply to restore your status as a student to apply for your PGWP. To restore your status, you must pay additional fees.
You must also have:
  • Completed a study program at a designated learning institution.
  • The program length at least 8 months long andit led to a degree, diploma or certificate.
  • You must have maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program, this doesn’t include your final semester, which can be part-time, or if you took an approved leave from your studies graduated from 1 of the following:
  • a) a public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec).
    b) a private post-secondary school (in Quebec) that operates under the same rules as public schools in Quebec.
    c) a private secondary or post-secondary school (in Quebec) that offers qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer, that leads to a diplômed’étudesprofessionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisationprofessionnelle (ASP).
    d) a Canadian private school that can award degrees under provincial law (for example, Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree), but only if you’re enrolled in a study program that leads to a degree as authorized by the province.
  • You already received a PGWP.
  • Studied English or French as a second language.
  • Took general interest or self-improvement courses.
  • Participated in the Government of Canada Awards Program funded by Global Affairs Canada.
  • Had funding from Global Affairs Canada.
Note: If you got a Study in Canada scholarship, you’re still eligible for a PGWP.
The application can be submitted online, we will help with the application process and advise on admission matters. For deadlines, refer to the Government of Canada website
Submit your full application online using our Apply Online button.
You can log on to your online application, and they will update you from time to time.
The fee depends on the program.
In the event where the study permit is not granted, all of the fees except an administrative fee will be refunded by the college.
Please have a look at the institute’s program listing.
The average class size can vary any where from 30 to 100. It depends on the program and institute you choose to join.
Please visit the institute’s webpage for information on scholarship.
Yes, however most international students enroll on full time programs.
Yes,you must register online.
Depends on the program, good standings in both Math and English are expected. Visit the institute’s page for all admission requirements.

Allow sufficient time to apply, visit the institute’s website for exact dates. We recommend that students begin applying as soon as possible in order to apply for scholarships and/or residence.

Sure, we conduct preliminary assessments of your documents and see if you meet the admission requirements of the institute.
Most students are considered for admission based on their academic merits. Students are not required to submit letters of reference, a CV or participate in an interview for admission into the undergraduate program. For most graduate programs, reference letters are needed, and interviews are sometimes required.
Accept the offer online and pay the necessary fees on time to ensure your spot into the program.
See student tuition payment options of the college. Some or all of these options may include:Flywire, Visa, Master Card, Paypal, direct deposit etc.
We highly suggest not to apply to Finance, Payroll, and Accounting programs at this time. It is believed by the Canadian High Commission that these programs are more suitable for Canadians.
The following programs are recommended:
  1. Information Technology
  2. Biotechnology
  3. Environmental Science
  4. Engineering
  5. Other programs that have global opportunities.
We highly suggest that the student applies for a postgraduate program. Please make sure that you address this in your statement of purpose.
We strongly suggest opening a student GIC account with the bank, however this is only available in India, China, Vietnam, Philippines, and Pakistan.
If you have gap years, please address them correctly in your statement of purpose. If you have relevant work experience please do mention this in the statement of purpose, as it may add value to your application. Please create an excel sheet to address your gap and attach proof such as an offer letter, payslips, etc.
We encourage students to prepare the last 2 years income tax returns where applicable. There is also a requirement to show proof of the last four months of bank statements.
Any of the following could be reasons as to why your VISA was denied:
  1. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
  2. Missing semester mark sheets.
  3. Graduating from a program in duration longer than the length of the program (i.e. 5 years for a 4-year program).
  4. Program of study is not complementary to previous studies.
  5. Concerns about gaps between graduation and employment have not been satisfied because of the lack of letters of employment, appointment letters, and last pay stub.
  6. IELTS test score is too low.
Wait for the news– if you have met all of the admission requirements, there is a big chance that you will hear back quickly.

Head Office

Contact Details

Brampton (Greater Toronto Area), Peel, Ontario, Canada
+1 (647) – 569 – 4040
+1 (289) – 499 – 3249

Maps & Directions